This is my personal blog. I post mostly about my boring real life, my opinions about the things I read, watch or listen, my drooling over several fandoms and stuff like that. I post translations and lyrics or other things from time to time, but that's very rare as I usually don't have much to share and, when it comes to translations, I don't have too much time left to post stuff just for fun. :P
The main purpose of this blog is to let go of my anguish and my stress, to share my thoughts and experiences with my friends and to somewhat fulfill my wishes of writing.
Feel free to add me, but don't forget to comment on the Semi-Friends Only Post so I know why you're adding me and can decide whether I wanna add you back or nop. :)
Also, please be aware of the following:
- This journal is mainly written in Spanish, although I post in English and Japanese, from time to time. Please, don't get angry or ask me to stop posting in a certain language, 'cause I won't do it.
- I tend to post very, very, VERY long entries (because I suck at writing short stuff and once I'm writing I get carried away) in whatever language I feel like using that particular day.
- I don't use the "cut" function, unless it's for some short and easy to hide text (i.e., footnotes on a text), since cuts are capricious and annoying and I dislike them very much.
- I post entries with lots of big pictures that are not hidden behind a cut or anything similar.
- I don't usually take request for translations, unless they are from a close friend and/or a paid job. I don't like to translate and I don't enjoy doing it, so I only translate stuff that I really like, someone close to me really likes or someone someone pays me to translate.
- This Livejournal is the mirror/back-up version of my main blog, at Dreamwidth. Therefore, some links may point to the entries over there.
Please, read this and this before adding me and make sure you understand and agree with what's stated in these entries. Thank you.
Finally, keep in mind that the original works found in this website (reviews, short stories, fanfics, etc.) are registered under the Creative Commons License specified below.
Of course, all copyrighted material found around here (images, logos, names, characters, etc., etc.) belong to their respective owners and I do not claim them as my own. :)
After learning that my favourite Japanese band ever is going to disband and cease existing, I've decided to revert back to the old name, "Sail Away", since it's only fitting that my blog should be named after one of their songs, as a tribute to a band that made me happy and kept me company for over 10 years and that, after January 2013, won't be heard ever again. T_T
Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause, but... *sigh*
===== Edit @ 2012.10.26:
As of this moment, my blog has been renamed. After years of using the title of a wonderful M.O.V.E song as name of my blog, I've chosen to change it for another song I really love: 「遠い空へ」 ("Tooi Sora He") sung by Seki Tomokazu as Takahashi Keisuke in the the Initial D - Vocal Battle Special feat.TAKAHASHI Bros. RED SUNS vocal album. I'm so absolutely in love with this character and this song right now, that I feel bad not using it somehow or somewhere... And changing the title of my blog is the only thing I could think of. LOL. ^^U
The song is the following:
And I love it so much!! ❤
===== This blog is named after a song by the wonderful Japanese band M.O.V.E, that happens to be one of my favorite songs ever and, also, convey part of what I feel when I write. Writing, even if it's only everyday entries, it's sort of sailing away from all the world to get to my inner self and pour part of it in paper (or pixels...). That's why I picked this song, and not many of the other ones I love from this band, to be the title of my blog. Because, for me, writing it's an invitation to sail away from everything and connect with that other world that's within me. :) Of course, the song belongs to M.O.V.E and I don't claim any sort of copyright over it or its title. :)
In case you wanna listen to it.... Here it is:
Most of the info related to me can be seen in the blog's sidebar. Other stuff and/or more details, have been removed to protect my privacy from unwanted visitors. :) If you feel interested, please feel free to check my Semi-Friends Only Post and leave a comment there, when you add me. Thank you! :D